11/05/2011

North Wind

North Wind, my dearest wind and my old friend... In time when I was living in my home town,
by the coast, he was regular visitor. But now when I live in Zagreb I don't see him that
much any more... And i do miss him. He would know how to deal with this unpleasant Zagreb's fog.  >:-/

Photobucket

Photobucket

...The northwest wind comes and the yellow is torn full of holes, 
new beautiful things come in the first spit of snow on the northwest wind, 
and the old things go, not one lasts.
Autumn Movement by Carl Sandburg


* You can view larger images of this drawings on my Behance profile

3 comments:

withoutwordswouldyouknow said...

always you amaze me with your beauty

cella anita celic said...

... and you are always so generous with your words to me ♥

jasmina runje said...

:-)