9/22/2012

Charming Crooks

Photobucket
Photobucket

In summer days, with the first rays of sun, a gang of grey magpies comes to my neighborhood.
I watch them from my window as they waddle down the street and since there is a wide span 

of elegance between magpie in the air and a magpie on the ground I can't help but to laugh a little. :)

Anyhow those charming, clever crooks don't seem to have any problem with their self confidence 

as they are cruising down the street, patiently checking every little corner. Their sharp concentration 
and their attention for details convinces me in their capability for finding all kinds of strange treasures...  
I can't help not to think how great it would be if I could put a beak and be part of  that gang just for a day. :)



Photobucket


No comments: