6/09/2015

NEW Members in my Etsy

 photo 02_zpsb1eljyic.jpg
 photo 05_zps3neh4rqp.jpg
 photo 07_zpskerqrpgh.jpg
Brood Bug - To think without the world speaking or telling you what you should be thinking, to think alone.



 photo 04_zpslvtuytvl.jpg photo 10_zpsjktu9fh8.jpg photo 08_zpsbanbojaz.jpg
Leisure Bug - Time when one is not working or occupied; free time.



 photo 06_zps60u9tret.jpg

Lucanus cervus or Stag Beetle, the conspicuous and largest European beetle, has incessantly captured the imagination and fascination of mankind. The stag beetle’s popularity is based not only on the mythological tales, but also on its magical powers, reputed since the time of the Romans.Various fragments confirm that Lucanus cervus has always had a profound impact on man from earlier epochs through to present day.





3 comments:

Travis White said...

Those beetle crafts are so lovely, Cella Anita! I think they make perfect wall decorations. I'm pretty sure that you put your best effort for that kind of art. Thank you for sharing your creations! It’s also nice of you to provide trivia as captions. Have a great day!

Travis White @ Marketing Digest

Travis White said...

Those beetle crafts are so lovely, Cella Anita! I think they make perfect wall decorations. I'm pretty sure that you put your best effort for that kind of art. Thank you for sharing your creations! It’s also nice of you to provide trivia as captions. Have a great day!

Travis White @ Marketing Digest

Lindsey said...

I am not normally a fan of bugs. They actually creep me out a bit but your bugs are right up my alley. They are well constructed and use bright colors. I would have no problem displaying one of these in my home. These are lovely additions to your Etsy page.

Lindsey @ Nosto Solutions Ltd